"Marjorie House envisions a world where women are safe and equal participants"
Board of Directors
The Board invites interested Northshore community members to consider serving as a member of the Board of Directors.
We are looking for volunteers from our community:
- who are committed to working towards our value that all people deserve a life free from abuse within a anti-racist/anti-oppressive framework
- who will bring a motivated perspective to the Board,
- whose values are consistent with Marjorie House
- who have a history of community leadership,
- who have financial and business acumen,
- who have strategic planning and visionary skills, and
- who have the time necessary to be a productive Board member.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of interest to:
Marathon ON P0T 2E0
ATTN: Board Recruitment Committee
All applications will go to the nominating committee for review for final selection for interview.